Benefits of graded exams
- ‘Progressive mastery’ allows candidates to begin and end study any time.
- Creative training supports candidates by developing transferable skills.
- Graded exams boost motor and communications skills, along with self-expression and critical thinking.
- Self-discipline and mental application can both improve throughout the process.
- Graded exams complement other qualifications and help resumes stand out.
- They allow flexibility of resources and teaching methods.
- The system encourages positive feedback and maximum student collaboration.
- Progress towards diploma qualification.
How to get started
- Browse our website and training modules.
- Choose the class which best suits your needs.
- Talk to us about registering for graded exams.
- We contact students and parents during term to discuss further.
- All our classes cover the fundamentals of the craft.
- Classes also work towards specific exam requirements.
- Feel free to enquire any time, we are always pleased to assist.
Students can sit for exams twice each year – in March and October. We work with each student to determine the optimum time to take examinations.
About Trinity College London
Learn More about Diploma Program >
Hear from our Students
It was a really enjoyable experience that enhanced my learning…I really went out of my comfort zone
I learnt about a lot of aspects in drama that I didn’t know existed previously and loved the physicality explored
This is a wonderful goal to work towards each year and offers a benchmark for progress. We highly recommend the challenge!